Finally, finally, finally, FINALLY done with this piece. I've been trying to finish up this commission for almost 2 weeks and have run into a million problems with it. First off, this is the Sonic 1 Logo from the GameGear Version so it's not as big as the giant Genesis version one I did and I figured "Hey, this one will be a breeze!", apparently not. This is the biggest piece I have ever "flat-ironed" and thus my first attempt at it burnt and warped it horribly. There was no way I would ever send a product to a customer in that condition so I was forced to wait on another order of beads so I could make a second one. After clearing my head and taking a different approach to flat ironing this sucker I finally got it done and done right so I am thrilled!! I even mounted him on a layer of foamcore to add extra stability so there is no way this bad boy will bend. Thank God. LOL. Anyway, I do feel bad that I still have the original warped and bent one sitting on the floor of my living room taking up space. I would feel bad just throwing it away but I don't know if I would feel right selling it at a high discount to anyone just because it is not up to par with the rest of my work.
Oh well, I will think about it for a bit and I'll take a picture of this good one next to the burnt one so you can all see what I'm talking about. Stupid melty beads, how I love and loath you....<3